A Medical Writer is required to join an established Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
We are recruiting for a Medical Writer I/II to join an established Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. You will ensure that all clinical documentation for R&D project are sourced, tracked, reviewed, completed and processed in a quality, timely and accurate manner for regulatory submission.
The key responsibilities of this Medical Writer job will include:
- Prepare clinical study reports and investigator’s brochures, and other documents
- Carry out independent Quality Control of documents
- Plan schedule and track all assigned medical writing activities to ensure high quality, timely and accurate completion
- Support the senior team members in preparing clinical summary documents
- Provide regular status updates for senior team members for all medical writing activities
- Coordinate the activity of junior medical writers assigned to the project
- Compile current and legacy study reports within the EDMS environment
- Requesting required documents from the project manager, or other departments as appropriate
- Assessing documents for completeness and quality prior to their entry into the EDMS
- Checking documents for compliance with EDMS requirements
- Accurately entering documents and appendix documents into EDMS
- Publishing legacy CSRs and other CSRs as requested within EDMS
- Interact and effectively communicate with other groups in order to source clinical documents as required by your team
- Complete all activities within the framework and in compliance with ICH Guidelines, R&D and SOPs
The ideal candidate for this Medical Writer job will be educated to degree level in a Life Science discipline. You will have experience of medical writing, preferably with an ability to quickly assimilate new variety of therapeutic areas. This Medical Writer position also demands a candidate with demonstrable time management, communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Writer job, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Science on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 19412 to indicate your interest.