Medical Science Manager required for leading healthcare company based in Slough, UK.
In this exciting new role of Medical Science Manager you will ensure that the UK has a high quality scientific information services. Working as a Medical Science Manager you will lead and manage a team of high calibre information scientists to set up and develop an information system, which will form the basis for the Company to offer healthcare advice to consumer and customers; as well as medical input to marketing campaign.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Science Manager job will include:
- To lead the continuing development of the joint relationship with the UK Marketing Department to ensure highest quality of scientific content in marketing campaigns
- To establish and manage excellent, productive relationships with external professional bodies such as BNF and Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- To support the UK Medical Director in building relationships with key opinion leaders in clinical focus areas including pain management, gastroenterology and other areas related to marketed products.
- To ensure the successful operation of the copy approval process using internal electronic systems and in line with standard operating procedures
- To train others in the provision of excellent services for compliance
- To ensure a successful collaborative approach between all stakeholders in the approval process for communication and to achieve compliance in all cases
- To provide support for pharmacovigilance team within medical department as needed
If you are interested in this exciting new Medical Science Manager opportunity please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for other pharmaceutical jobs now.