Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a global pharmace
in a permanent field based role in the South West.
As a Medical Science Liaison the main purpose of your role will be to provide non-promotional scientific and clinical support for the UK business. You will also ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with regard to all applicable regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Science Liaison position will include:
- Provide scientific and clinical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders and academic centres
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant products, relevant therapeutic areas and the structure and workings of the NHS
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians, individually or in groups either reactively or proactively
- Produce and update scientific presentations for assigned therapeutic areas as appropriate
- Discuss investigator initiated trials and clinical trial details with potential investigators and help co-ordination of clinical investigator meetings
- Support and present at advisory boards
- Contribute to the development of brand plans and strategies by providing medical insight and knowledge about the product or disease area
- Provide field-based support and training to the sales force and other departments as necessary
- Provide field-based support to assist Medical Information in dealing with enquiries
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, including the ABPI Prescription Medicines Code of Practice as well as internal processes and procedures for Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory legislation
- Attend relevant scientific meetings and congresses to keep abreast of new developments and respond to any specific enquiries from healthcare professionals
- Adhere to the PMCPA Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry in all aspects of work
- Comply with statutory requirements and internal processes and procedures for Pharmacovigilance
- Be cognisant of, and agree to adhere to Company and Medical Directorate SOPs and Guidelines
- Accountable to Head of Clinical Affairs and indirectly to UK Medical Director.
Qualifications and skills:
As a Medical Science Liaison you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- Life Science degree, preferably PhD, Biochemist, Biologist, Chemist or Pharmacist
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a field based liaison role, is desirable.
- Experience in therapeutic area desirable
As a Medical Science Liaison you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company with the following benefits:
- You will be working with a global company with a strong pipeline in variety of therapy areas
- You will have a competitive salary and car allowance
- Permanent position
For more information or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL25188 in all correspondence.
Looking for a new job in the pharmaceutical sector? Start by clicking here