Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for three Medical Science Liaisons to join a global pharmaceutical company in a permanent field based role in either London, North West England, or North England.
Medical Science Liaison Job Description
As a Medical Science Liaison the main purpose of your role will be to build partnerships with external healthcare professionals, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to company products/compounds and the therapeutic areas they relate to.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Science Liaison position will include:
- Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, evidence based communication and education
- Clinical trial activities
- Investigator-initiated studies (IITs)
- Scientific projects & research
- Publications (abstracts, posters, case studies and peer reviewed papers)
- Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
- Input and/or attendance at medical educational programmes, advisory boards, training
As a Medical Science Liaison you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- BSc (Hons) and significant medical/clinical experience
- PhD, MRPharmS, MB BS, MB ChB (desirable)
- Possesses a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Possess excellent presentation skills
- External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical industry experience preferable.
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt priorities according to business and strategic needs.
- The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice, and ABPI Code of Practice
As Medical Science Liaison you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
- You will be working with a global company with a strong pipeline in variety of therapy areas
- You will have the option of a car or car allowance
- The position will have a very good bonus linked to it
- Training and development is a priority for the company
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Science Liaison position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24705 in all correspondence.