Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Medical Manager to join a successful Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. This is a 12 month fixed contract position.
Medical Manager Job Description:
As Medical Manager, you work as part of the Medical Affairs team on a selected product area. Your work will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing clinical trial plans
- Supporting the brand teams with technical expertise
- Interpreting data for promotional activities and providing other medical support to maximise the company’s potential.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Manager position will include:
- Responsibility for medical education program and support key pre-launch activities for new medicine
- Creating and developing of publications, educational symposia, internal and external educational materials, with support to advisory boards, and clinician interactions
- Researching, collating, presenting and offering expert opinion on scientific, medical and regulatory information to support both internal and external customers
- Identify and develop strong, sustainable relationships with external Opinion Leaders to deliver both opportunity and provision to execute the product strategy
- Developing, designing or advising on clinical trial programmes and strategic clinical issues, maximising the marketing/selling opportunity of the product at both a local and International level and ensure subsequent publications of appropriate clinical data to support portfolio
- Managing the integrity and accuracy of scientific, medical and regulatory data communicated both internally and externally for both promotional and non-promotional purposes, including delivering appropriate training, in order to enhance the company reputation
- Acting in expert capacity for all media, Public Affairs and external organisations requests
- Ensuring adherence to ABPI code of practice in terms of promotional materials, behaviour and attitudes
As Medical Manager, you will have the following qualifications, experience or skills:
- Post graduate qualification in Life Sciences or equivalent (e.g. PhD, MSc) or degree and specific experience for job and/or
- Medical Degree (MBBS) or similar.
- Sound understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Relevant Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular medicine
- Experienced in presenting, data analysis and statistics, team work and communication
- Proven track record in developing medical education programs
- Established customer relationships within cardiovascular
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Manager position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 23641 in all correspondence.