Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Manager to join an established pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Medical Manager Job Description
As Medical Manager, you will work as part of the Medical Affairs team on a selected product area. Your work will include, but is not limited to, developing and implementing clinical trial plans, supporting the brand teams with technical expertise, interpreting data for promotional activities and providing other medical support to maximise the company’s potential.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Manager position will include:
- You will be responsible for medical education program and support key pre-launch activities for new medicine
- Creating and developing of publications, educational symposia, internal and external educational materials, with support to advisory boards, and clinician interactions
- Research, collate, present and offer expert opinion on scientific, medical and regulatory information to support both internal and external customers
- Identify and develop strong, sustainable relationships with external Opinion Leaders to deliver both opportunity and provision to execute the product strategy
- Develop, design or advise on clinical trial programmes and strategic clinical issues, maximising the marketing/selling opportunity of the product at both a local and International level and ensure subsequent publications of appropriate clinical data to support portfolio
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific, medical and regulatory data communicated both internally and externally for both promotional and non-promotional purposes, including delivering appropriate training, in order to enhance the company reputation
- Act in expert capacity for all media, Public Affairs and external organisations requests
- Ensure adherence to ABPI code of practice in terms of promotional materials, behaviour and attitudes
As Medical Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Post graduate qualification in Life Sciences or equivalent (e.g. PhD, MSc) or degree and specific experience for job and/or
- Medical Degree (MBBS) or similar.
- Sound understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Relevant Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of Cardiovascular medicine
- Experienced in presenting, data analysis and statistics, team work and communication
- Proven track record in developing medical education programs
- Established customer relationships within cardiovascular
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Medical Manager position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 23641 in all correspondence.