- Circa £80K plus very good company benefits
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a leading global pharmaceutical company as Medical Manager. You will assist in providing scientific and clinical support to medico-marketing activities and to the sales teams to drive the UK business. Specifically, you will maintain contact with key opinion leaders, to help manage any clinical research conducted by CROs on the company’s behalf and to maintain channels of communication with the organisation.
As Medical Manager, your main accountabilities will include:
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key external customers including KOLs in relevant therapeutic areas. Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company’s products, the relevant therapeutic areas and the structure and workings of the NHS
- Maintain an understanding of the Prescription Medicines Code of Practice
- Assist and advise Marketing on the preparation of promotional material and responsible for final sign off of materials as allocated by the Medical Director.
- Support the Medical Information & PV Manager and their staff with their drug safety responsibilities.
- Write and implement training on relevant SOPs.
- Review grant applications from external customers, both for independent research and NHS joint working arrangements as appropriate
- Provide support and training to the customer facing teams.
- Manage clinical studies undertaken by outsourced providers
This is a very good opportunity for a Medical Advisor to realise their potential and move to the next step in their career. You will be working with market leading products, in a business that supports career development and personal ambition. Full GMC registration is required.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Manager position, please contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL21185 in all correspondence.