Medical Manager required for pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, UK.
Due to continued growth and success a leading global pharmaceutical company with offices in Hertfordshire are looking for a Medical Manager to support the Medical Director in the provision of a comprehensive Medical Service to the business and specifically the Epilepsy Franchise.
Responsibilities of this Medical Manager will include:
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines/SOPs, ABPI and IPHA code of practice, contribution to and maintenance of SOPs
- Provide support to marketing department for the Epilepsy product portfolio
- Medical representation of the company on a regional basis within Europe
- Management of local Phase IV and Investigator Led Study programme and Medical input to Clinical Development where required
- provide input to local Pharmacovigilance activities and maintain awareness of local Pharmacovigilance regulation reviews, possible medical issues and escalate, as appropriate
- Management and development of the Scientific/Clinical Advisor assigned to the Epilepsy Franchise
You will be GMC registered with solid and extensive prior experience in a Medical Affairs role. Experience in Neurology is desirable, although not essential. You will have good business/commercial acumen with effective communication skills and a desire to succeed in a commercial environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting role please call Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for other pharmaceutical jobs now.