A new opportunity has arisen to join an established pharmaceutical company in Hampshire as a Medical Liaison. You will support key business needs across therapeutic areas based upon the needs of the clinical experts.
The focus of this Medical Liaison role will be to provide a non-promotional scientific information service for external customers, supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products, enabling customers to make informed decisions. GMC registration is not required.
The key responsibilities of this Medical Liaison role will include:
- Catch therapy trends and/or other developments in the specific therapeutic area
- Share feedback of external experts internally (Voice of the customer), e.g. expert’s impression of clinical data, experts view of general therapeutic area landscape, experts reaction to promotional pieces, experts research interests
- Share learning from publications, external meetings and other adequate channels internally
- Play a role in management of product issues
- Provide recommendations about potential new investigators to Clinical Operations
- Identifying future national and regional experts
- Identifying national, sub-national/local influence or advocacy groups for their assigned product(s)
- Serve as an educational source for Sales Reps, including actively participating in the training of Sales Reps
- Provide input on development of brand strategies based on knowledge of the specific therapeutic area
The successful candidate for this Medical Liaison job will ideally have a Health or Life Sciences related degree at postgraduate qualification level. You will also have relevant experience of working in a health science or related environment (e.g. clinical research/CRO, pharmacy, nursing or R&D). The following competencies are also desirable:
- Demonstrated ability to develop working relationships with thought leaders either in a research or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Demonstrated project implementation and management skills
- Good presentation, written & verbal skills
How to apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Liaison role, please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 19456 to indicate your interest.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.