Hendre at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Liaison Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in East Anglia/Essex. You will be joining the company’s ever evolving Medical Liaison Management Team.
Within this field-based role, you ill be responding to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information that will help them to effectively treat their patients with the company products. Experience in Oncology therapy is preferred.
Reporting to the Regional Business Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
- Responding to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information that will help them to effectively treat their patients with the company products.
- You will manage the important liaison between the HCP and the relevant internal functions at the company, exploring and identifying opportunities for building partnerships that benefits both parties.
- Being field based you will be providing first line medical support to the local sales team, helping them understand the medical needs of local customers, whilst adhering to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Naturally, you will ensure that all of your work complies with the company’s and other regulatory and industry procedures and standards, including the ABPI code of practice.
The ideal candidate:
The successful applicant for this Medical Liaison Manager position will have:
- A life sciences degree and/or proven experience in a clinical or scientific role within the pharmaceutical industry or the NHS
- A sound understanding of the NHS and ABPI Code of Practice
- A positive and proactive approach combined with excellent communication, inter-personal and influencing skills
- A knack for conveying complex concepts concisely combined with excellent presentation skills will enable you to translate and communicate that data.
- Planning and management skills, combined with time management skills, allowing you to optimise and prioritise activities in order to deliver the most efficient service to your healthcare professionals.
- The ability to proactively contribute to strategic discussions to improve the quality and relevance of the research and data generated by the company.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22476 in all correspondence.