CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Liaison Manager to join an established Pharmaceutical company, with headquarters in Hertfordshire, in a field-based position.
In this Medical Liaison Manager role, you will respond to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information. The information provided maybe within the terms of the marketing authorisation or within the category of legitimate exchange of information during the development of a new medicine. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
The main responsibilities of this Medical Liaison Manager:
- Respond to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/ scientific information.
- You will manage the important liaison between the HCP and the relevant internal functions at the company.
- Exploring and identifying opportunities for building partnerships that benefits both parties.
- Being field based you will be providing first line medical support to the local sales team, helping them understand the medical needs of local customers, whilst adhering to the ABPI Code of Practice.
- You will ensure that all of your work complies with the company and other regulatory and industry procedures and standards, including the ABPI code of practice.
The successful candidate for this Medical Liaison Manager will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Life Science Degree.
- Previous Medical Liaison/Advisor experience.
- Sound understanding of the NHS and the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts concisely.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to negotiate and meet deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Team player.
- Flexible approach.
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Manager position, please contact Hendre at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email me at email@example.com quoting 20434 to indicate your interest.