Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Liaison Executive to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in Ireland on a contract basis.
Medical Liaison Executive Job Description
As Medical Liaison Executive you will play a key role maximising the opportunities for the company through provision of non-promotional medical expertise and support for our external customers, which will be of significant value to our customers and raise the level of their knowledge of their medicines. The territory covered requires you to be based around Dublin.
Key responsibilities of this Medical Liaison Executive position:
– Provide a medical/clinical pharmacist interpretation of current and newly emerging product and therapy area data to external customers to ensure that external customers have information relevant to their needs
– Provide medical/clinical support to Scientific Affairs and the extended brand team and provide specialist training and therapy area advice to internal teams
– Manage key medical projects to ensure efficient interaction with customers and key customer networks through optimal contact
– Interact with community groups and patient organisations and work with key professional bodies effectively to ensure accurate and fair coverage of product and clinical trial related articles in publications and manage provision of funding within ABPI processes
– Maintain high level specialist technical knowledge in the therapy area
– Demonstrate detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice, particularly with respect to promotional versus non-promotional activities
– Understanding new data from research conducted by the company, interpreting this data and delivering it in an appropriate form to both internal and external audiences and support education programmes that are appropriate to their therapeutic area
– Have detailed knowledge of a wide variety of information available to support their own activities, and also provide customers with the output from these resources as appropriate
– Understand the data gathered from medical information sources and how to use tools for gathering medical information
– Understand study methodology and analysis techniques
– Ability to evaluate literature pertaining to the appropriate therapeutic area
– Keep up-to-date with latest developments in the marketplace and the impact these could have on customers
– Participate in the development of the UK marketing strategy
– Prioritises and plans own visits to support UK medical affairs strategic plan
– Work with Medical, Pharmaceutical & Scientific Advisers and sales/marketing teams to ensure best use of skills and expertise in customer contacts
– Plan and lead key medical education activities, successfully incorporate these into brand plans and secure buy in and funding for medical initiatives from the brand team
– Decide and manage provision of funding to community groups and patient organisations according to company processes.
As Medical Liaison Executive you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
– PhD in Clinical Pharmacology or related area, or
– UK Registered Pharmacist with clinical experience and experience as Medicines Information pharmacist or
– UK Registered Physician eligible for entry to Higher Medical Training, Specialist nurse or
– Relevant therapy area expertise within NHS and/or Industry
– Demonstrated competencies in analysis and provision of medical/scientific information
– Good numeric and literacy skills; computer literate
– Excellent presentation skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information regarding this Medical Liaison Executive position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0) 1438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24232 in all correspondence.
Looking for a Medical Liaison job?
Once your CV has been registered with us, one of our specialist Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultants will be in contact to discuss your requirements and any relevant Medical Liaison jobs we are handling at the moment.