Krishna at CK Clinical is looking for a Medical Information Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
As Medical Information Scientist, you will provide balanced, substantiated and relevant information about al Healthcare Pharmaceutical products on request to medical and pharmaceutical professionals, external bodies and members of the public.
- To support marketing, sales and medical development activities by the provision of medical and technical advice and guidance in accordance with business strategy and corporate compliance.
- To maintain up-to-date awareness and knowledge of products/therapy areas and ensure relevant information is passed to colleagues.
- To provide logistical support to Business Units by the distribution of non-promotional materials.
- To ensure materials produced are compliant with the ABPI Code of Practice as well as the business strategy and corporate compliance, with supervision as appropriate.
- Generation of materials in conjunction with relevant business unit personnel e.g. literature updates, clinical summaries, conference reports, current awareness services.
- To understand, use and update Medical Information databases.
- Updating of sales teams on relevant issues e.g. via regional meetings.
- To undertake literature searches in a variety of corporate and commercial databases.
- To interpret results of searches, identify and understand implications for the Business and alert relevant personnel
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and other guidelines
- To process all telephone calls, e-mails, faxes and written requests in accordance with standard operating procedures. Responses must be made in a clear, concise, grammatically correct, accurate and professional manner.
- To maintain the enquiry handling database as required. Including drafting standard answers and frequently asked questions related to specific assigned marketed and non- marketed products
How to apply:
For more information or to apply or this Medical Information Scientist, please contact Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22495 in all correspondence.