Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Scientist to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire.
As Medical Information Scientist, you responsibilities will include…
In this permanent role, you will provide Medical and Scientific information and support the Medical Information Manager in managing the statutory information provision responsibilities, on behalf of the Medical Director, and the adherence to the PIPA standards on Medical Information Provision.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Information job will include:
- Provision of accurate, relevant, timely information to internal and external customers in accordance with PIPA guidelines.
- Timely, accurate approval of promotional material in accordance with the relevant codes of practice.
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns.
- Preparing letters, product summaries/reviews, assist with formulary packs.
- Assist sales activities by providing scientific/medical information, enquiry handling, clinical paper provision and training.
- Act as a key contact in the Medical out-of-hours list.
As Medical Information Scientist, you will have:
- Pervious experience in Medical Information.
- The ability to understand, analyse and communicate complex pharmacy, pharmacology, and medical issues relating to a range of different therapeutic areas.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- The capacity to identify problems quickly and overcome them.
- The ability to consistently pay attention to detail.
- A Life Sciences/Pharmacy Degree
How to apply for this Medical Information Scientist job:
For more information, or to apply, please contact Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23099 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current Medical Information jobs now.