Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information Pharmacist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
Medical Information Pharmacist Job Description
Supporting the Medical Information Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Provision of accurate, relevant, timely information to internal and external customers in accordance with PIPA guidelines.
- Timely, accurate approval of promotional material in accordance with the relevant codes of practice.
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns.
- Preparing letters, product summaries/reviews, assist with formulary packs.
- Assist sales activities by providing scientific/medical information, enquiry handling, clinical paper provision and training.
- Act as a key contact in the Medical out-of-hours list.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience in Medical Information.
- The ability to understand, analyse and communicate complex pharmacy, pharmacology, and medical issues relating to a range of different therapeutic areas.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- The capacity to identify problems quickly and overcome them.
- The ability to consistently pay attention to detail.
- A Life Sciences/Pharmacy Degree
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Medical Information Pharmacist position, please contact Krishna on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23099 in all correspondence.