Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Officer to join a successful pharma company based in Buckinghamshire.
Medical Information Officer responsibilities:
As Medical Information Officer you will supply medical information in response to internal and external customer enquiries. You will also provide specialist product knowledge to the Business as a whole thereby further contributing to the success of the company.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Information job will include:
- Answer telephone, web-based and written enquiries from health care professionals, members of the public and internal customers concerning the safe and effective use of all products in a timely manner
- Record all external customer contacts in the Siebel database
- Search relevant data sources, both internal and external, to identify and retrieve relevant data and information appropriate to answer information requests
- Analyse clinical papers to identify appropriate data to answer the medical information enquiries
- Prepare written summaries of clinical data for inclusion in standard responses and in response to customer enquiries
- Proactively update Siebel knowledge database with standard verbal and written responses that can be reused by others in the department to answer medical information enquiries
- Contribute to the writing of Departmental SOPs in conjunction with other members of the Medical Information Team
- Train sales staff on the use of Medical Information and when required on SmPCs and clinical literature.
- Provide specialist support on one of more promoted product. This can be done by: proactively preparing and updating standard responses, providing monthly reports of enquiries to brand teams
The ideal candidate for this Medical Information Officer role:
To be considered for this Medical Information Officer job, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Customer orientated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a methodical approach to problem solving.
- Self motivated and willing to learn new skills.
- Project driven.
- Medical Information Officer in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent in the healthcare environment.
- Degree in a life science/ Medicine/ Pharmacy
How to apply for this Medical Information Officer job:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Officer position, please contact Krishna Pankania at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23183 in all correspondence.