A global, broad-based health care company in Berkshire are recruiting for a Medical information Officer on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be doing copy approval work, enquiry handling and brand team work.
- Provision of accurate, relevant, timely information to internal and external customers in accordance with PIPA guidelines
- Timely, accurate approval of promotional material in accordance with the relevant codes of practice
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
- Preparing letters, product summaries/reviews, assist with formulary packs.
- Assist sales activities by providing scientific/medical information, enquiry handling, clinical paper provision and training
- Assist in the maintenance and development of Medical Information IT and Library resources
- Provide representation of Medical Information in cross functional New Process Introduction
- Teams and Core Therapeutic Teams
- Keep abreast of emerging medical/scientific information and the potential impact on the business (horizon scanning activities)
- Support brand marketing teams with up to date information on products, disease areas and competitor activity
- Copy Approval of promotional material in line with ABPI Code.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Life Sciences/Pharmacy Degree desirable
- Experience in medical information is essential
- Candidate needs to be available to start on July the 25th 2011
- Experience with Copy approval is essential (although role will not involve final sign off of materials)
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Officer role, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on email@example.com