Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Information Executive to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey on a 12 month contract basis.
Medical Information Executive Job Description:
As Medical Information Executive the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service
- Research and prepare responses for escalated medical inquiries as well as Scientific Response Documents related to one or two therapeutic areas
- Researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction and regulatory guidelines
- Identifying and recording, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as processing fulfilment
- Exhibiting broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s)
- Handling escalated MI inquiries from various sources
- Creating and maintaining MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers’ needs
- Ensuring the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the Countries we support.
- Maintains compliance with corporate and departmental training, SOPs and WIs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Medical Information Executive, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science/health-related field (Pharmacy Degree Preferred)
- Some Pharmacy/Hospital experience preferred
- Medical Information/Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Italian and ideally German as a second language.
- Proficiency with computer and software applications (Microsoft Office)
This position may require to work occasionally during bank holidays and to work hours outside of the normal local working hours.
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this Medical Information Executive position, please contact Mylene Paumier on +44 (0)207 470 5672 or email: email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24876 in all correspondence.
Looking for a career in Medical Information?