A Medical Information Documentation Specialist is required to join an established pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, UK.
The main focus of this Medical Information Documentation Specialist position is to work with Brand Teams to ensure the production of high quality documentation to support UK products, including final study reports, clinical trial publications, NICE submissions and commercial copy.
Further key responsibilities of this Medical Information Documentation Specialist job will include:
- Working with the Medical Teams to develop appropriate documentation strategies and plans, and to ensure availability of the necessary resources to deliver documentation to agreed timelines.
- Preparing various documentation relating to sponsored trials, including patient consent forms, documentation for Advisory Boards, high quality clinical reports and publications.
- Reviewing publications resulting from supported trials.
- Working with relevant Medical Manager and others in the Brand Team to develop, plan and implement the strategy for NICE submissions.
- Acting as a back-up and additional resource in developing commercial copy to support various promotional activities as required.
The successful candidate for this Medical Information Documentation Specialist job will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a competitive salary, holidays and career progression.
The ideal candidate for this Medical Information Documentation Specialist job will have a proactive approach and thrive in a project-oriented environment where you will be able to demonstrate your planning, organising, leadership and relationship building skills. Your ability to apply your medical and clinical trial knowledge and ability to work across teams and functions will ensure your success in this Medical Information Documentation Specialist role.
As Medical Information Documentation Specialist you will hold the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Scientific and/or healthcare related degree.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience including in the area of medical writing and document development.
- Clinical research experience desirable.
- Scientific research experience highly regarded.
- Problem solving and influencing skills.
- Excellent team player, communicator and relationships builder.
- Attention to detail.
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Information Documentation Specialist job, please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email email@example.com quoting 20108 to indicate your interest.