Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information Associate to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Surrey on a 7 months contract basis.
As Medical Information Associate the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Provide technical and medical information with high quality customer service
- Research and prepare responses for escalated medical inquiries as well as Scientific Response Documents related to one or two therapeutic areas
- Researching and responding to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction and regulatory guidelines
- Identifying and recording, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as processing fulfilment
- Exhibiting broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s)
- Handling escalated MI inquiries from various sources
- Creating and maintaining MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers’ needs
- Ensuring the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the Countries we support.
- Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental training, SOPs and WIs.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Medical Information Associate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science/health-related field (Pharmacy Degree Preferred)
- Some Pharmacy/Hospital experience preferred
- Medical Information/Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and one or more of the following languages: Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, German or French
- Proficiency with computer and software applications (Microsoft Office)
This position may require the position holder to work occasional bank holidays and to work hours outside of the normal local working hours.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information Associate position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24240 in all correspondence