Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Medical Information and Patient Safety Advisor to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in Bedfordshire, UK.
As Medical Information and Patient Safety Advisor you will focus on providing high quality, comprehensive, technical and scientific information service for external customers on the company’s product range, supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products, enabling our customers to make informed decisions about the product range.
You will provide knowledge and expertise to internal and external customers on all aspects of Drug Safety relating to the UK activities.
- Provide a first line technical and scientific information service to external customers in line with company and industry standards.
- Liaise with the European Medical Information Advisers or Medical Affairs Scientists on enquiries requiring specialist support.
- Responsible for handling all enquiries, in particular adverse event reports and pregnancy reports, in line with local and global procedures and systems.
- Responsible for the management of Product Quality complaints in line with local and global procedures and systems and highlight major quality incidents to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Medical Information & Patient Safety Manager.
- Ensure Medical Information activities are in line and comply with the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Provide a comprehensive information service to external health care professionals and patients on the safety of company products.
- Receive details of spontaneous adverse events via telephone, letter or e-mail.
- Report details to the central case processing group within defined time frames and ensure appropriate levels of follow-up with reporters to fulfil all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all appropriate reports are distributed to regulatory authorities, Ethics Committees and investigators within regulated timeframes.
- Provide pharmacovigilance expertise to Patient Risk Management planning cross-functional teams with input to formulation, implementation, maintenance and tracking of local PRMPs.
- Undertake appropriate activities to train personnel on obligations with regards to AE reporting.
- As appropriate take part in audits and inspections as required.
- Ensure any drug safety activities are in line and comply with the ABPI Code of Practice.
The ideal candidate:
To be considered for this Medical Information and Patient Safety Advisor you will have a Life Sciences Degree and will have experience of working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry in a Medical Information or Patient Safety role.
You will be an effective communicator and be able to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a cross functional team.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Information and Patient Safety Advisor, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22842 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our Medical Information and Patientt Safety jobs online now.