Our client, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, is currently looking for a Medical Information Advisor to join their team based in Luton in Bedfordshire, UK.
Working as a Medical Information Advisor you will provide a high quality, comprehensive, technical and scientific information service for external customers on the product range, supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products, enabling customers to make informed decisions about the product range.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Information Advisor role will include:
- Provide a first line technical and scientific information service to external customers in line with company and industry standards
- Liaise with the European Medical Information Advisers or Medical Affairs Scientists on enquiries requiring specialist support
- To be aware of and pass on product and issue focused commercial feedback on products to key internal groups.
- Ensure Medical Information activities are in line and comply with the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Responsible for handling all enquiries, in particular adverse event reports and pregnancy reports, in line with local and global procedures and systems.
- Responsible for the management of Product Quality complaints in line with local and global procedures and systems (GCM) and highlight major quality incidents to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Medical Information & Patient Safety Manager.
- Partake in project work as directed by Medical Information & Patient Safety Manager.
The successful applicant for this Medical Information Advisor role will have a Life Sciences Degree and will have experience of working in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry in a Medical Information role. You will be an effective communicator and be able to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a cross functional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
If you would like more information about this Medical Information Advisor role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.