Ben Traies at CK Clinical is looking for a Medical Director to join a one of the world’s scientific of excellence based in the South East of England. This is a permanent position with a very good salary and benefits package.
As Medical Director you will have a broad range of responsibilities that are of major significance to the future success of high priority compounds within the business. In this highly visible role you will support the global development of a novel compound, currently in phase I.
In this capacity the Medical Director for this area, you will work in close collaboration with the Global Clinical Leader for the designated projects, participating as a Core member of the Global Product Team.
Experience & Attributes
- Medically qualified with experience of working in an international clinical development, project team environment.
- Clinical development experience
- Good understanding of immunology and autoimmunity
- Ability to integrate and analyse non-clinical and clinical data as well as data/input from multiple internal and external functional areas.
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Director position, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com.