Ben Traies at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Writer to support the global development of a novel compound, currently in Phase I.
This is an opportunity to join one of the world’s leading scientific centres of excellence for innovation, as a key member of projects that are highly visible throughout the worldwide organisation and the international academic community.
As Medical Director you will work in close collaboration with the Global Clinical Leader for the designated projects, participating as a Core member of the Global Product Team.
Experience & Attributes
- Medically qualified with experience of working in an international clinical development, project team environment.
- Clinical development experience
- Good understanding of immunology and autoimmunity
- Ability to integrate and analyse non-clinical and clinical data as well as data/input from multiple internal and external functional areas.
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply, please contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on 01438 870 021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22623 in all correspondence.