Our client, one of the leading notified bodies in the world, are seeking a medical device expert with a strong research and development background to be based in the Benelux regions.
As a medical device expert your role will be to assess the safety and performance of state of the art medical devices. You will receive full training on the regulatory assessment of novel devices and the technical and clinical review of their performance and safety.
As part of your role at Medical Device Expert you will be involved in a number of parts of the regulatory process, such as:
- Working as a technical expert assessing the manufacturer’s technical files and design dossiers;
- Working as a member of a team auditing a device manufacturer’s quality system;
- Working as a regulatory expert and scheme manager, managing a portfolio of clients with respect to the services provided to them.
- Working as a technical expert auditing activities.
The successful candidate will be competent in reviewing critical design data (including risk analysis, labeling, clinical investigation data and post market surveillance information) and in preparing recommendations for CE certification.
If you expect more than just a great salary and benefits package and believe you can make an impact in this innovative and cutting edge business then please contact Meera Pattni on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply click here.
If this vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for why not give us a call, we may be dealing with a vacancy better suited to your needs.
About CK Clinical
Finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, at CK Clinical we pride ourselves In our honest and supportive approach. This is the reason why nearly 50% of people we help are referred to us by their colleagues and friends. CK Clinical are preferred suppliers to the top 5 global organisations within our sector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.
- Follow CK Clinical on Twitter
- Join the LinkedIn CK Clinical LinkedIn Group
- Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook
- To meet some of our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, visit our YouTube Channel
Keywords: medical devices, medical device experts, medical device technical experts, medical device jobs, EU, European Union, implantable devices, performance and safety, CE mark, research and development, R&D, notified body.