Medical Development Advisor needed to join an established pharmaceutical company.
We are recruiting for a Medical Development Advisor to join an established Pharmaceutical company. You will provide a high quality, comprehensive, technical and scientific information service for external customers, supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products, enabling customers to make informed decisions.
Further key responsibilities of this Medical Development Advisor role include:
- Engage KOLs in activities in support of scientific goals
- Input to KOL mapping
- Product scientific exchange to target KPIs – build long term relationships
- Advise KPIs on new data and development plans
- Identification and engagement of KPIs
- Deliver trials, education and guidelines
- Deliver targeted trial list for global and local studies
- Respond to medical enquiries in a high quality and timely manner
- Deliver competitive insights on therapy area to business
- Core team member of account teams contributing to account planning process
- Set-up / drive advisory boards, symposia, speaker meetings and investigator team meetings
- Share specialist knowledge and skills to support the achievement of account plans
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication pathways across the matrix
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant Life Sciences discipline and will have previous experience in Medical Information. The following competencies are also essential for this Medical Information job:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to negotiate and meet deadlines
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Flexible approach
If you would like to hear more about this Medical Information job, please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 19161 in all correspondence.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.