Our client, an established global Pharmaceutical company, is seeking an experienced Medical Development Advisor to join their team in a field-based position.
Working as a Medical Development Advisor, you will provide non-promotional scientific information services for external customers by supporting and enhancing the safe and effective use of products.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
– Acting as a field-based reference point for non-promotional scientific and clinical expertise to field force.
– Assisting the Clinical Project Manager in selecting appropriate trial centres for trials that best fit commercial and clinical objectives.
– Gathering advice from healthcare professionals on trials and development plans.
– Utilising therapy areas and product knowledge to achieve competitive advantage and differentiation for the company and its products through non-promotional discussions and presentations.
– Providing accurate information relating to unlicensed products.
– Working closely with the Healthcare Team to support formulary and guideline inclusions.
– Promptly transmitting Medical Information in relation to the use of company medicines, particularly adverse events.
– Developing long term professional relationships with regional, national and international Key Opinion Leaders.
– Working with Sales and Marketing teams, to ensure that relationships with KOLs are aligned to the achievement of objectives and importantly add value to the KOLs in question.
Working as a Medical Development Advisor, you will have previous experience and knowledge of Medical Information, Oncology and the Pharmaceutical industry. To be considered, you will also be educated to degree level in a relevant Life Sciences, Medical or Pharmacy discipline. The successful candidate will also possess the following skills:
– Good written and verbal communication
– The ability to prioritise workloads and to negotiate and meet deadlines
– Possess excellent presentation skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
In return, you will enjoy the all the benefits that come hand-in-hand with working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a competitive salary, holidays, a car, and the opportunity to make your mark and develop your career.
If you believe you can make an impact on this innovative and cutting-edge business, then please contact Hendre on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref No. 18775 to indicate your interest. Alternatively, you can apply here.
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.
– Visit our website.
– To meet some of our consultants and to hear more about our current vacancies, please visit our YouTube Channel
– Follow CK Science on Twitter
– Join the CK Science LinkedIn Group
– Become a fan of CK Science on Facebook
Keywords: Medical Development Advisor, Medical Information Advisor, ABPI, ABPI Code of Practice, Career, Life Science, Pharmacy, Commercial Awareness, Oncology