- Upwards of £90K plus industry leading benefits
As a Medical Affairs Leader, you will lead the Medical Affairs Team in delivering clinical insight, customer focus and governance into commercial objectives and support the Medical and Regulatory Affairs functions with clinical and scientific insight.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Affairs Leader position include:
- Coordinating the development and execution of Medical Plans to support brand objectives.
- Responsible for Medical Affairs input into the concept development of Brand promotional materials.
- Accountable for ensuring medical approval of all Brand-related promotional materials at artwork and final sign-off.
- Co-ordinate the medical response to requests for scientific exchange of information from external customers and at key internal meetings.
- Leading the development and implementation of Clinical Advisory Boards
- Providing expert medical input into key market access activities (NICE/SIGN submissions etc).
- Leading the Medical Affairs Team to drive Professional Excellence.
- Providing expert medical leadership into issues management and regulatory submissions.
The ideal candidate for this Medical Affairs Leader position will be strong leader, skilled at building excellent working relationships across a range of different functions. You will also demonstrate strong commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry coupled with real understanding of our NHS customer and patient base.
Requirements of this Medical Affairs Leader position include:
- GMC registration
- Track record of leadership across the medico-marketing interface
- Proven expertise in the ABPI Code of Practice
- Extensive patient and customer insight through experience of working with the NHS
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry
- Track record of people management
For more information, or to apply for this Medical Affairs Leader position please contact Ben Traies on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org