Medical Advisor required for an established pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, UK.
Our client, a research based pharmaceutical which specializes in the discovering, development and marketing of products throughout the world.
This innovative pharmaceutical company are currently looking for a Medical or Scientific Advisor to join their team based in Hertfordshire. Working as Medical Advisor, your main responsibility will be to support the Medical Manager In the provision of a comprehensive Medical Affairs service to the company’s therapeutic area of Seizure Disorders.
Further key responsibilities of this Medical Advisor job will include:
- Providing input at medical issues management meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines/SOPS, ABPI and IPHA code of practice, contribution and maintenance of SOPs.
- Providing support to marketing department for product portfolio including copy approval.
- Responding to medical questions (internal and external).
- Medical representation of the company locally/regionally including Advisory Boards.
- Assist in the medical aspects of the induction, training and maintenance of standards of performance of other Department members, where appropriate.
- Remaining familiar and concurrent with Medicines Act, ICH Guidelines, GCP Guidelines and Clinical Trial Directives.
The successful candidate will hold a medical qualification or a higher scientific degree. Previous experience in pharmaceutical medicine, possibly within a medical affairs position is also desirable, along with experience of scientific and medical analysis of complex data sets and medical writing. This Medical Advisor role also demands a person with good communications skills as well as a desire to succeed in a commercial environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with a global, fast paced and dynamic pharmaceutical company.
If you would like to hear more about this job, please contact Hendre on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 19219 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for our current pharmaceutical jobs now.