Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Advisor to join an established pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire.
As Medical Advisor you will provide medical input into Marketing/Sales Strategy and Medical support for operations for all company products, with particular emphasis on Dermatology Division products. In addition you will be acting for the UK affiliate with opportunities to input into the Group strategy.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with existing and emerging Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas, and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into company objectives.
- Provide Marketing Divisions with an efficient and effective PMCPA Code compliant medical approval service to help optimise achieving business goals.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with appropriate Corporate and UK personnel.
- Work closely with UKMarketing in drafting phase IV study proposals for submission to Corporate approvals group.
- Attend relevant conferences and scientific meetings to maintain and develop a network of contacts with specialists and customers within the therapy areas and within the industry.
- Liaise with Local and Corporate Marketing in respect of agreeing management of senior/ international KOLs.
- Regularly review clinical articles relating to therapeutic area and attend update events e.g. scientific meetings, conferences/symposia.
- Keep up to date with Code rulings/advice.
- Review and approve promotional material to ensure Code compliance.
- Attend appropriate Corporate Medical/Marketing Meetings.
- Influence HQ in gaining approval for phase IV studies whichmeet identified local marketing needs.
The ideal candidate:
- Hendre is looking for candidates with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medically qualified
- Appropriate level of clinical experience
- An interest and experience of Dermatology would be advantageous
- Suitable amount of pharmaceutical industry experience, mainly/most recently in a Dermatology therapeutic area
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position, please contact Hendre on 01438 870 023 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22929 in all correspondence.