A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Medical Advisor to join their team based in Buckinghamshire, UK.
In your role as Medical Advisor you will provide medical input into Marketing and Sales Strategy and Medical support for operations for all company products, with particular emphasis on Dermatology division products. You will need to be GMC registered and experience in Dermatology would be advantageous.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with existing and emerging Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas, and provide appropriate strategic and operational input into company objectives.
- Provide Marketing Divisions with an efficient and effective PMCPA Code compliant medical approval service to help optimise achieving business goals.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with appropriate corporate and UK personnel.
- Work closely with UK Marketing in drafting phase IV study proposals for submission to corporate approvals group.
- Attend relevant conferences and scientific meetings to maintain and develop a network of contacts with specialists and customers within the company’s therapy areas and within the industry.
- Liaise with Local and Corporate Marketing in respect of agreeing management of senior/international KOLs.
- Regularly review clinical articles relating to therapeutic area and attend update events such as scientific meetings, conferences/symposia.
- Keep up to date with Code rulings/advice. Review and approve promotional material to ensure Code compliance.
- Attend appropriate Corporate Medical/Marketing Meetings.
- Influence HQ in gaining approval for phase IV studies which meet identified local marketing needs. Thereafter support implementation and operation as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Medically qualified.
- Appropriate level of clinical experience.
- An interest and experience of Dermatology would be advantageous.
- Suitable amount of pharmaceutical industry experience, mainly/most recently in a Dermatology therapeutic area.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Advisor position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL21598 in all correspondence.