A very rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a GMC registered medic to join the leading independent cancer charity on a permanent basis to help develop effective new anti-cancer treatments in Phase I and II clinical trials.
As Medical Advisor you will be joining the newly created Medical Sciences Group. This is an excellent opportunity for a medically qualified individual with clinical experience, who has an interest in developing their knowledge and experience around the establishment, regulation and reporting of early phase, oncology clinical trials.
Key duties for this Medical Advisor role include:
- Responsible for day to day medical review of all Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reports on sponsored trials and business partner trials.
- To review line listings of Adverse Events / SAEs to identify safety trends and issues
- To provide medical input and review clinical trial documentation, including Investigator Brochures, patient information sheets, consent forms, Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) and Annual Safety Report (ASRs)
- To provide written updates on trials to the Head of Medical Sciences
The ideal candidate would be medically qualified with some clinical experience. Current registration with the General Medical Council (GMC) to practice medicine in the UK is essential.
To be considered, you must also have the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with internal staff and external collaborators and authorities.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to maintain rigorous adherence to written procedures, guidelines and legal requirements
- Ability to handle and manage information effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Excellent written English required
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity please contact Ben Traies on 01438 870021 or email email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ckclinical.co.uk/
CK Clinical is a specialist Recruitment company offering job opportunities to Medically qualified Doctors seeking work in the Pharmaceutical industry. As part of CK Clinical we have an established and enviable track record of providing a high quality recruitment service to Pharmaceutical professionals.
CK Clinical know that looking for a job can be a stressful and difficult experience. We aim to make the process as simple as possible by providing assistance with CV writing, interview preparation and advice about the career opportunities available.
- Follow CK Clinical on Twitter
- Join the Linkedin CK Clinical LinkedIn Group
- Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook
- To meet some of our consultants and hear more about our current vacancies, visit our YouTube Channel
Keywords: Medical Advisor jobs, Medical Advisor, medical sciences, medical recruitment, pharmaceutical recruitment, pharmaceutical medic jobs, jobs for pharmaceutical medics, medical information jobs, medical manager jobs, CK Clinical, ck clinical, GMS registered medic, medical liaison jobs, drug safety physician jobs, health outcomes physician jobs, clinical research physician jobs