- Salary to £85K dependent on experience plus car allowance benefits
Our client, a far-reaching, global pharmaceutical company are currently looking for a Medical Advisor to join their team based in Buckinghamshire. This is a high profile, affiliate role reporting into the UK Medical Director. The main objective of this Medical Advisor role is to support the organizations development projects and sales and marketing activities across the UK.
Working with in the Medical Division, you will primarily act for the UK affiliate, with opportunities to input into the overall company strategy. As Medical Advisor, you will provide Medical support and advice, especially to Sales, Marketing and Training Departments, particularly those of the Critical Care division, but also within the UK Medical department, and to other UK departments.
Further responsibilities of this Medical Advisor role will include:
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with existing & emerging Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain up to date clinical knowledge in appropriate therapeutic areas, and provide appropriate strategic & operational input into company objectives.
- Provide Marketing Divisions with an efficient & effective PMCPA Code compliant medical approval service to help optimise achieving business goals.
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with appropriate Corporate and UK personnel.
- Work closely with UK Marketing in drafting phase IV study proposals for submission to Corporate approvals group.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a global pharmaceutical company. You will be provided with all the training and support you need to help you to develop and progress in your career, but at the same time be given lots of responsibility and a real sense of ownership.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this rare opportunity please contact Ben Traies on 01438 743047, or email email@example.com
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.