Mylene Paumier is recruiting for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 6 months contract.
Manager of Statistical Programming Job Description:
The purpose of this Statistical Programming position will be to:
- Support the Biostatistics team by supporting the computing environment
- Contribute to the overall efficiency and best practice running of the Biostatistics systems, demonstrating the ability to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team environment
As Manager of Statistical Programming your main responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing programming activities which may be conducted by external vendors
- Working with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS and related Software installations
- Developing and maintaining SOPs, SWPs and other related technical documents, providing input and feedback
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents and determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related system maintenance issues
- Writing and Executing systems and macro testing (IQ/OQ/UAT), and delivering training.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Manager of Statistical Programming, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related science discipline preferred (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Some management experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO programming environment or demonstrated significant leadership of SAS programming activities in a clinical pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Validation and Systems Development Life Cycle
- Experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS Office. Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of FDA guidelines.
- Hands-on experience with industry tools including biostatistics platforms, ETL, standard reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Base SAS, SAS CDI, SAS Data Miner, JMP, SAS DD, Oracle HLS, Oracle CDC/Waban, Informatica, Business Objects, i/J Review, Spotfire)
How to apply:
For more information regarding this this Manager of Statistical Programming position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24401 in all correspondence.