An established CRO based in West Sussex, are currently looking for a Manager of Drug Safety Services to join their team.
As Manager of Drug Safety Services, you will be required to to line manage a team of associates and lead global projects. Part of your position will require you to contribute to the Quality aspects of the team’s output.
Further key responsibilities of this Manager of Drug Safety position, will include:
- Line management of Drug Safety Associates and project management of case loads
- Interact and influence line and middle management, staff and external contacts on a functional and tactical level
- Work collaboratively with Safety Management’s team
- Ensure client and global regulatory compliance
- Present and share useful business information across departments and functions
- Anticipate/identify problems and takes appropriate action to correct
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of worldwide regulatory requirements and reporting of adverse event for both marketed and investigational products
- Maintain a good awareness of the regulatory environment regarding Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this Manager of Drug Safety Services position will have experience in safety surveillance; case management and knowledge of Periodic Safety Update Reports are desirable.
In addition the following skills and experience are required:
- You should be working in a supervisory capacity in a Drug Safety environment
- Have worked in safety surveillance and case management
- And worked in a European or global environment
- Knowledge of Medical Device Reporting desirable
- Knowledge of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR) desirable
- You should be a science graduate with at proven experience in Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience in scientific review of documents and writing of aggregate safety reports is essential.
- Proven experience of mentoring / direct report responsibility is required.
- Effective communicator both in writing and verbally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to operate as a flexible team player
For more information, or to apply for this Manager of Drug Safety Services position, please contact Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 20582 to indicate your interest.