Our client, an established Medical Devices company, are currently looking for a Local Lead Nurse to join their team in Oxford. This is a field based position in which you will be responsible for providing managerial responsibility of home care nursing services following all the policies and procedures in place. You will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the nursing rota, and recruitment to ensure patient care is of the highest standard.
The main duties of this Local Lead Nurse job include:
- Co ordination and management of nursing rota.
- Patient management.
- Staff training, development, and supervision.
- Organising staff meetings.
- Recruitment of home care nurses.
- Incident management.
The ideal candidate for this Local Lead Nurse job will have:
- Nursing experience working with critical care patients.
- Home care/ community experience.
- Sound knowledge of IV therapy.
- Team management experience would be preferable.
- Previous experience of ICU/CCU and paediatric nursing.
If you would like more information about this Local Lead Nurse job contact Meera on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 who specialises in this field. Email: email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
Finding a new job can be a rather daunting process, at CK Clinical we pride ourselves in our honest and supportive approach. This is the reason why nearly 50% of people we help are referred to us by their colleagues and friends. CK Clinical are preferred suppliers to the top 5 global organisations within oursector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.