Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Lead Data Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at one of their sites in the South East
The Lead Data Manager’s primary role during Study Conduct, is to oversee data processing at Global Resourcing Satellite Partners.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
- Oversight of Global Resourcing Satellite partners to ensure that data processing is performed on time using Data Processing Dashboard
- Oversight of Global Resourcing Satellite partners to monitor quality of data processing through Process Reviews
- Root cause analysis and proactive management to prevent recurrence of issues affecting timeliness of and quality of data processing
- Proactively identify and ensure resolution of communication and resourcing issues at Global Resourcing Satellite
- Providing Instream updates to Data Quality Lead on the progress of data processing
During the Study set-up, the Lead Data Manager will also be involved in:
- Transitioning data processing activities to the Global Resourcing Satellite Partner relationships and developing the Data Processing plan
- eCRF User Acceptance Testing prior to “Go-Live” to ensure all data are captured appropriately and to familiarise themselves with the eCRF
Other ad hoc responsibilities/activities:
The Lead Data Manager may also become involved in other activities assigned to the study. For example:
- Provide coaching and mentoring support on vendor set-up, UAT process, rules testing etc.
- Assists in the review of the data validation specification to ensure fit for purpose data cleaning
- Inputs into vendor contracts to define data management business requirements and timings
- Assists the Data Quality Lead to develop and implement the Instream Working Agreement
Qualifications and Experience:
Interested applicants for this Lead Data Manager role should hold a BSc (OR Equivalent) in a scientific discipline and have previous data management experience within the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology industries.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Lead Data Manager role please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24029 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you are looking for? Click here to see our other data roles