Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Lead Clinical Data Manager to join a medical technology company based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
As Lead Clinical Data Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the management of clinical data and assuring quality of data delivery.
- Be the liaison with internal and external business partners responsible for the development of data management systems and data cleaning activities.
- Interact with other members of the company, including, data management support teams, statistical programmers and statisticians.
- Take responsibility for the definition of data management related business requirements ensuring quality of data.
- Initiate, plan, execute and manage all aspects of data management from case report form development to the final database lock.
- Ensure the successful execution of data management elements of project plan and plan, execute and manage assigned projects of low to moderate complexity.
- Maintain and provide project timelines and effectively communicate project status reports to all levels.
As Lead Clinical Data Manager you will have/be:
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in a Life Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science discipline (OR Equivalent).
- Previous proven experience of working as a Clinical Data Manager for a Pharmaceutical, CRO or Biotechnology organisation.
- Be a competent user of project management tools, spread sheets, word processing, and database applications (e.g. MicrosoftProject, Excel, MS Word).
- Experience of analysing clinical protocol requirements and translating them into data management requirements, case report form design and working in clinical data management applications (e.g. Oracle Clinical) and report tools.
How to apply:
To find out more about this Lead Clinical Data Manager position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44(0)1438 870028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23729 in all correspondence.