Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Junior Statistical Programmer to join an international contract research organisation at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis.
As Junior Statistical Programmer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Co-ordinate the creation of analysis dataset specifications in the ADaM standard, if needed
- Co-ordinate the programming of analysis datasets, using specific SAS macros
- Co-ordinate the creation of the metadata files (define.xml) using specific SAS macros
- Ensuring traceability between SDTM and ADaM data
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures
- Co-ordinate the restructuring, review and integration of external data
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomisation schema/program
- Set & maintain professional programming standards
- Maintain & archive program documentation – both electronic & paper – in an appropriate manner
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS
- Maintain professional programming standards
As a Junior Statistical programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant clinical trial SAS experience or a STID diploma and a SAS certification Base at least.
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have
- Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD programmer
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs
For more information or to apply for this Junior Statistical Programmer position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24624 in all correspondence.