A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Junior ePublisher to join their team based in Hatfield, UK.
As a Junior ePublisher, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the senior publishing team with the maintenance of eCTD lifecycles. You will be expected to self manage each assignment by liaising with the publishing team.
Further responsibilities of this Junior ePublisher role will include:
- Supporting lifecycle publishing projects.
- Liaise with senior publishers.
- Assist with formatting word documents, bookmarks, hyperlinking and QC.
- Support internal process development.
- Feedback progress of projects to the RA operations team during meetings.
The ideal candidate for this Junior ePublisher position will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills required to liaise with senior publishers.
- Ability to gather information for assigned lifecycle projects andaddress sensitive issues with diplomacy.
- Familiar with eCTD.
- Regulatory operations experience.
- Hands on electronic publishing knowledge (NeES, eCTD).
- Excellent Microsoft Word and PDF knowledge.
For more information, or to apply for this Junior ePublisher position, please contact Meera on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email email@example.com.