Do you want to be involved in the strategic planning and development of clinical trials with a globally renowned pharmaceutical company?
We’re looking for a Clinical Science Director and Clinical Science Manager to join our client based in London, who are committed to being a world-changing team bringing new and innovative drugs to patients. The roles on offer are:
- The Clinical Science Director will be responsible for taking a leadership role in the scientific and strategic planning for one or more clinical development projects.
- You will provide appropriate review, interpretation and management of both clinical and non-clinical data and make appropriate recommendations to streamline and expedite the development project and support potential go/no-go decisions.
- Demonstrable experience within a number of therapeutic areas (Oncology, Immunology, Neurology or rare diseases) as well as leadership experience are required for this role.
- The main duty of this role is to plan clinical trials and perform data review and analysis from a scientific perspective. This will involve working closely with the Clinical Science Director and multidisciplinary teams to design clinical trial protocols, ensuring data quality and integrity and ensuring appropriate risk management plans are in place.
- You will develop and maintain study documentation related to clinical science aspects of trials.
- You should preferably have a PhD in a relevant subject and be able to show strong clinical science or clinical development experience with a pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO.