iHCP Compliance Specialist in Hertfordshire
Laura Durrell at CK Clinical is recruiting for an iHCP Compliance Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company providing an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide collaborative, effective and efficient stakeholder support
- Provide internal and external training upon request by senior iHCP Compliance Specialist
- Apply legal, regulatory and policy provisions
Further responsibilities will include:
- Resource management and communication
- Establish and cultivate cross-functional relationships
- Data collection and online tool management
To succeed in this role, you will come from a background in:
- Come from a background with a pharmaceutical company or law firm
- Experience with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, with business acumen and excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with HCP engagements would be desired
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Laura Durrell on 01438 768718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43937 in all correspondence.