Vendor/Partner Manager - Drug Safety
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Vendor/Partner Manager in Drug Safety to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Scotland on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Successfully manage the vendor contracts for the Pharmacovigilance department and the business partners of the company.
- Ensure all work is carried out on time and at a high quality for the classification of individual case reports.
- Build a co-operative and synergistic relationship rather than transactional.
- Work cross functionally within project teams to meet company objectives and to represent the Pharmacovigilance team in an oriented and efficient manner.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating safety collaboration agreements to ensure relationships with company's business partners are conducted within a framework to ensure compliance and to monitor such agreements to ensure a smooth, collaborative working relationship.
- Managing the contracts in a proactive manner without any crisis.
- Through the monitoring and agreed metrics, meeting the targets such that the company is compliant with required regulations and meet its objectives.
- Providing future work load estimates to be sufficiently resourced to meet the objectives.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Science degree with relevant experience in pharmaceutical safety department.
- Must have experience in management of vendors and / or business partners in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to Pharmacovigilance in the pre and post approval is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader within their field.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34446 in all correspondence.