Value Evidence Outcomes Director
CK Group are recruiting for a Value Evidence Outcomes Director to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 4 months.
Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This Value Evidence Outcomes Director role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
- 150.00 per hour PAYE, DOE.
Value Evidence Director Role:
- VEO inputinto the Integrated Evidence Plan (IEP) in select pipeline assets/indications.
- VEO Projects supporting the IEP, bringing required technical knowledge and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Specific sub-teams, projects, or external collaborations as identified through interactions with VET (Value Evidence Team) including health outcomes, epidemiology, statistics, clinical, medical affairs and potentially lead the VET.
- Transparency of evidence generation activities within the Franchise markets to the IET.
- Masters degree or higher in Health outcomes, patient reported outcomes, health economics, epidemiology, pharmacy, health or life sciences.
- Significant experience in health outcomes or an aligned discipline/function.
- Pharmaceutical experience that includes: Drug development and/or and launch experience in support of value evidence generation.
- Leadership, networking, communication and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrixenvironment.
- Self-motivated ownership and accountability for projects, move them forward, and deliver with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge in key areas including economic modelling and observational studies.
Apply: For moreinformation or to apply for this Value Evidence Outcomes Director position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48718.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.