UK Therapy Area Leader
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Therapeutic Area Lead to join a major global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Stevenage.
Up to £120K plus excellent benefits
As Therapeutic Area Lead you will provide strategic direction for late phase clinical operations in the UK.
Key duties will include:
- Translational of therapeutic area strategy into effective clinical operations plans
- Implementing and delivering clinical operations strategy in the UK
- Coaching and leadership of direct and matrix reports
- Strategic oversight of external vendors
- Financial and resource planning for a large portfolio of studies
As Therapeutic Area Lead you will require:
- A relevant scientific degree
- Senior level leadership experience within clinical trials
- Multiple Phase experience, especially III & IV
- Strong line management skills
- Experience within Immunology, Infectious Disease, Ophthalmology or Neuroscience will be useful
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47794 in all correspondence.