UK Information Science Analyst in Slough
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Information Science Analyst to join a pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 6 months initially, with option to do 2 days working from home.
The Company: Our client is a multinational patient-focus biopharmaceutical company that focus on severe diseases.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Slough, which is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide support to therapeutic projects, with an emphasis on delivering competitive analysis and scientific literature review in the research department for target discovery and technology evaluation projects.
- Work with internal clients to understand their requests.
- Identify appropriate information sources.
- Conduct subject matter investigation.
- Evaluate and compare results and provide the most relevant scientific literature and business information.
- Deliver insight that will enable actionable outcomes.
- Post-graduate level (or equivalent) BSc/MSc level.
- A deep understanding of Informatics principles and practice is a necessity for the role.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have a basic understanding of early stage drug discovery and a solid understanding and command of information science role.
- They will also have proven and relevant experience of delivering support/solutions within a working environment of their own field of scientific expertise.
- Good level of verbal and excellent level of written communication skills in English are essential.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident and influential proponent of informatics principles and solutions and their role and value in the scientific workflow.
- The candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to transform complex theories/methodologies into messages suitable for a broad audience.
- This individual must be self-driven to maintain a competitive expertise in the information analyst field, and must work well within a team-orientated, highly flexible and dynamic group.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45326 in all correspondence.