Trial Master File Operations Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Trial Master File Operations Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Trial Master File Operations Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Salary: Up to £31.28 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
Trial Master File Operations Manager Role:
- Support leadership for department strategy.
- Motivate and develop RIM team and encourage sharing of best practices and development of process improvements.
- Lead and/or implement change initiatives in order to develop and improve departmental execution and effectiveness.
- Foster staff development through performance management, coaching and mentoring.
- Set goals and ensure delivery.
- Doctorate degree with around 4 years of directly related experience or MSc degree and around 8 years of directly related experience or BSc degree and around 10 years of directly related experience and 4 years of direct managerial and/or leadership experience.
- Previous management experience of direct reports, including management level staff.
- Mastery of global regulatory requirements and guidelines for conducting clinical research and safety monitoring/reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant GCP, external and internal regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- Ability to develop and manage departmental budgets.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Trial Master File Operations Manager position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48602.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.