Translational Medicine Physician
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Translational Medicine Physician to join a global leading biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough, Berkshire on a contract basis for 12 months.
This company is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that focuses on R&D, developing and commercialising medications in the areas of neurology and immunology. The company's mission is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
This Translational Medicine Physician role will be based at the client's UK headquarters in Slough, Berkshire. Their offices are centrally located, with good access from the M4 and also train station in Slough.
- 95-100 per hour
Translational Medicine Physician Role:
As Physician, Translational Medicine Immuno-bone, the role holder is accountable for providing clinical drug development and medical expertise to Immuno-bone projects to successfully deliver novel candidates through to proof of concept (PoC). This support will include leadership and input to all clinical aspects of early drug development, ranging from input to target selection through to PoC decision point. They will principally achieve this by working as a key member of the TA project team and subsequently the Clinical Sub-Teams (CST) which they may lead. They will be recognised as an expert in all clinical aspects of the learn phase of drug development applied to the Immuno-bone disease area. The role will include development and maintenance of a network of key opinion leaders (KOLs) with critical scientific and clinical expertise relevant to the advance of Immunology candidates. This will include working with external experts to establish Translational Medicine study methodologies that can be applied to Immuno-bone clinical development programs.
- Registered medical doctor (preferably with MD or PhD post-graduate qualification) with extensive experience in clinical Immunology, Rheumatology or other relevant specialties e.g. Allergy, Dermatology.
- Experience in early drug development either as PI/sub-PI in external clinical trials as a practicing clinician, or gained via industry roles
- Proven track record of successful leadership of and contribution to clinical/scientific projects.
- Strong academic and clinical record in relevant immunology- or bone -related specialty.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and strong aptitude for early clinical drug development.
- Inquisitive mind set and good problem solver.
- Strong drive to initiate and apply innovative approaches to early drug development.
- Strong leadership skills, delivering projects of high quality, to time and on budget.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders including project team members, senior management, key opinion leaders and regulatory agencies.
- Inclusive, enthusiastic and collegiate approach enabling high quality performance in a matrix environment. Able to manage uncertainty and organisational change.
For more information or to apply for this Translational Medicine Physician position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47457 in all correspondence.