Therapy Area Lead – Oncology
Julia Day is looking for a Therapy Area Lead - Oncology to join a leading global pharmaceutical company. Reporting directly to the Head of Medical Affairs you will provide therapy area leadership for the company's oncology portfolio.
Work in a pre and post launch medical affairs activities you will be responsible for:
- Providing clinical insight, customer focus and clinical governance to the oncology business unit including commercial and medical activities.
- Provide input into the Medical Brand Plan for the oncology business unit
- Providing input to constantly improve business strategies whilst ensuring patients are always central.
- Develop and maintain scientific relationships with agreed key physicians to build customer insight and partnership working
- Participate in launch activities
- Lead the development and implementation of Clinical Advisory Boards
- Medical Doctor with GMC registration, ideally an Oncologist although candidates who have worked as a Specialist Registrar (SpR) / Clinical Oncologist will be considered.
- Ideally you will have some industry experience within medical affairs and a practical knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
For more information or to apply for this Therapy Area Lead - Oncology position please contact Julia Day on 01246 457 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34863 in all correspondence.