CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Medical Writer to join a medical device and diagnostic company. The role can be based at a number of sites across the South of the UK (from London to the South coast).
Key duties will include:
- Create,write and edit clear text/content for submission to Clinical or Regulatory Authorities
- Design content structure, develop content, deliver publication-ready files and maintain documentation for R&D
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in easy-to-understand language for commercial purpose.
- Maintain departmental processes, technical documentation and libraries.
- Experience as a Technical Writer in the medical device/diagnostics/biomedical industry or equivalent• Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Medical Writer position, please contact Julia Day on 01438870022 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51626.